This page is a list of potential Idlescape updates. Everything on this list is subject to change, even if the developers confirm it.
The dates and specific order of the updates are highly speculative and may not be accurate.
|Steam and Mobile|
A new combat rework is in the works. It will drastically change the way combat works, below is a list of changes that is coming with it:
- Rings will be changed and have an effect in combat.
- New weapons has been mentioned as a possibility, not yet confirmed.
- Combat skills may or may not be reset, this has yet to be decided.
- Scroll of Weakening enchant is confirmed to be removed.
- Bosses are confirmed.
- Satchels will be adjusted.
- Multiplayer is confirmed for group bosses.
- Multiplayer loot will not be based on the percentage of damage you deal.
- Chickens will keep their current drop table.
- Trade banned accounts will not be able to participate in multiplayer combat.
- The source item transformation of the Infernal Lance might be changed.
- Notifications potentially being added to combat.
- Different weapon types and roles will play a big part. This will likely be used in multiplayer boss combat.
- Idlescape - Updated Roadmap to v1.0
- Changes to rings in combat? Confirmed.
- Getting new weapons in the combat rework? Not yet confirmed. We've mentioned it as a possibility.
- For the combat reset, if it happens, just constitution/attack/strength/defense would be reset to 0 but all current exp you have would be dumped into mastery.
- Weakening wont be in the rework
- Well you can easily just go do solo bosses.
- On satchels, they will be adjusted in the combat rework.
- Plus with multiplayer combat 100% being part of the combat rework, that opens the way for things like being able to decide if youre in the front line or the back for a boss fight.
- Hell no. Why would I do something that stupid.
- I dunno. I haven't done any drops yet. Everything just drops satchels so far minus chicken which kept its drop table.
- Nope. No alting. You will be banned from multi-player interactions.
- I'm pretty sure I'll be able to change the source of the transform in the combat rework and get it pushed out before anyone finds it honestly.
- And I just did a thing for potentially adding notifications for the combat rework
- Different weapon types will support different roles which will likely be used in multiplayer boss combat.