RISE OF INFO
|Source||Elite Moss Giant |
Elite Fire Giant
Elite Ice Giant
RISE OF INFO is a key to The Durian Locker, a 10 man dungeon to fight various forms of INFO.
The first party to clear INFO consisted of: IdleOnion, Silent1, KnightQuell, okays, Schu, Mageofpie, bonkers, mooooooooo, Yolen and DaChampion. They were all rewarded a gold medal for their outstanding work!
Level: 99 in all three combat skills
Minimum equipment required:
- +15 Scythe with Accuracy,
- +15 Black Knight Titan's Helm with Reinforcement,
- (If you have a bigger Helm you can use lesser Weapon and vice versa)
- +15 Stygian Breastplate and Leggings with Protection,
- +10 Awakened World Shaper or +15 Black Knight's Gauntlets with Prolonging,
- (If you have better Helm + Weapon you can use lesser Gloves)
- +10 World Walkers or +15 Stygian Boots (with Prolonging if not on the gloves),
- +10 Nature Ammy with Fortitude,
- +10 Signet Ring,
- +10 Cape.
Stats: Accuracy: 585.2, Str: 483, Def: 505~527 (Range 474)
You NEED Reinforcement and Protection because some monsters can hit really hard.
Accuracy is MANDATORY because INFO dodges A LOT.
Fortitude on Nature Ammy is MANDATORY to save effective healings from food.
Food: 1 Demon Skin Monster Surprise +41 or more, 2 Nimble Monster Surprise +46 or more, 25 Monster Curry +15 or more.
- Auto-eat: set at 40% with 117 hp (= always above ~45 hp) to save effective heals on food (rest of the equipment is DPS oriented)
- This is very important because food management is the key to winning the fight. You need to ALL stay alive once you reach Avatar of INFO with more than 12 foods left on average per player.
- You need to stay focused the entire fight to avoid dying before you run out of food.
- Manual eating
- Make sure to eat from the last item in your combat inventory to prevent double eating
- Manually heal above 55 hp at Elite Greater Demon
- Manually heal above 75 hp when targeted by CHAOS REND from Elite Chaos Giant.
- Manually heal above 75 hp or 103 hp if you can when targeted by SAVAGE STRIKE from Enraged Giant King.
- Manually heal above 75 hp when targeted by REBUKE from all Info's forms.
- Note: If your auto-eat freaks out for too long don't hesitate to manually heal above the 45 HP as well.
- Food management is important!
- +15 Fire Amulet with Fortitude: More accuracy, more food wasted
- +15 King's Crown: Less damage taken, longer run, more concentration
- +10 Corrupted Ring: Food saved, less accuracy, heals come too early in the run
- Kala/Zedge player: Shave off Info protection buff, loss of DPS
There are a total of 27 encounters during the Rise of Info dungeon.
Max hit is actual data logged from dungeon runs and could be higher. Numbers are with 24% reduction from Protection enchantment.
|Monster||Encounter||Max hit||HP||Notable Drops|
|Ot_to's Prized Hen||4||17||202 - 255||Cluster-Cluck|
|Elite Goblin||3||24||276||Scrap of Stained Parchment|
|Elite Black Knight||3||35||1,440||Dark Key Piece|
|Elite Lesser Demon||2||33||2,200||Demonic Trial|
|Elite Greater Demon||1||53||2,800||Demonic Trial|
|Elite Infected Naga||2||35||2,900||Naga's Bracelet|
|Elite Bone Giant||1||40||2,975||Decayed Cloak|
|Elite Spriggan||1||30||3,000||Sageberry Bush Seed|
|Elite Fire Giant||1||46||3,250||Fire Orb|
|Elite Moss Giant||1||45||3,900||Moss Maul|
|Elite Ice Giant||1||46||4,387||Kalanahmatti|
|Elite Chaos Giant||1||75||4,875||Ancient Fire Amulet|
|Giant King||1||40 x2||15,000||Stone|
|Enraged Giant King||1||65 x2||3,750||Shapeless Scythe|
|Shard of INFO||1||59||5,000||Stone|
|Essence of INFO||1||75||10,000||Stone|
|Avatar of INFO||1||75||15,000||Stone|
|Visions of Stone||1||None||1||Stone|
INFO's Attack Phases
There are currently four recorded attacks from each phase of INFO.
Pontificate: Almost no damage, apply "Sick" stacks which reduce heals from foods. This needs to be countered with food management.
Sentience: Almost no damage, buff Info with "Protection' stacks which reduce damage from players. This needs to be countered with fast attack weapon like Scythe or Kala.
Inform: Average Damage.
Rebuke: Heavy Damage. (Confirmed 66, 68, 72 hits at Essence/Shard)