Elite Scrolls are rare items found in combat drops and in satchels that offer a harder combat challenge for players who are willing to test their skills and equipment. Players completing augmented scroll challenges gain a Treasure Hunter buff in the respective zone. Therefore, it is advised that players shouldn't use unaugmented scrolls.
They are considered to be a very rare drop.
The scrolls are tradeable and are therefore obtainable through the marketplace.
- Combat Challenge: Players can break the scroll's seal in their inventory to start a combat challenge. The difficulty depends on the scroll's augmentation level.
- It is not possible to start the scroll event unless the player is at full health. (this is possible to turn off in settings if the player wishes to do so)
- Augmentation: Players can increase the difficulty of the combat challenge by augmenting the scroll. More info below.
How to Obtain
There are currently 8 different types of scrolls and all are obtained through combat or opening certain chests:
|Scroll||Source||Encounter during challenge||Permanent TH gained in|
(Completed +1 or higher)
|Cluster-Cluck||Chicken in Farm||Elite Chicken||Farm|
|Stew Stained Page||Goblin in Farm and Caves||Elite Goblin||Caves|
|Black Knight's Trial||Black Knight in City||Elite Black Knight||City|
|Taproot Scroll||Spriggan in Living Forest||Elite Spriggan||Living Forest|
|Demonic Trial||Imp/Lesser Demon/Greater Demon in
Caves/Lava Maze/Deep Pit
|Elite Lesser/Greater Demon||Lava Maze/Deep Pit|
|Stormy Sea Scroll||Sunken Treasure/Ancient Treasure, Combat in Stormy Seas[?]||Elite Swordfish||Stormy Seas|
|Corroded Scroll||Infected Naga/Bone Giant in Corrupted Lands||Elite Infected Naga/Bone Giant||Corrupted Lands|
|Giant Scroll||Giants in Valley of Giants||Elite Giant
33% chance between Fire/Ice/Moss
|Valley of Giants|
|Shapeless Scroll||Chaos Giants and Chaotic Abominations in Chaos Wastes||Elite Chaos Giant||Chaos Wastes|
RISE OF INFO is a key and not an elite scroll.
Scrolls can be augmented with an unaugmented scroll of the same type with a 100% success rate.
Players can augment their scroll to get:
- Increased difficulty in the challenge.
- Increased loot count.
- If the challenge is completed the player will get a permanent Treasure Hunter buff in that zone.
The permanent Treasure Hunter buff only takes the highest completed challenge in the respective zone, which means if a player completes two +5 demonic trials, or a +4 and a +5 trial, the player will only gain the buff once meaning +5 TH total in lava maze/deep pit.
- Augment +: Amount the scroll has been augmented. Augmenting a scroll is always successful, and the player will always receive 0 xp.
- Amount of Encounters: How many mobs the player have to defeat to complete the challenge.
- Treasure Hunter Buff: How much treasure hunter buff the player will receive if they complete the challenge. The zone/s affected by each scroll can be found above.
- Mob Stat Multiplier: Each time a player augments their scroll, the elite mob stats increase. These stats include their HP, offensive and defensive stats. These stats are not comparable to the normal mob stats.
- Loot Multiplier: Increases the range of how much item is dropped only in the scroll challenge. If an item had a drop range of 1 - 9 (avg. 5), a 2x multiplier will increase it to 1 - 18 (avg. 9.5), but a drop range of 5 - 5 (avg. 5) will only increase to 5 - 6 (avg. 5.5), while single drop items, notably rares, will increase to 1 - 2 (avg. 1.5).
If a single drop is multiplied by 1.1x, the range will become 1 - 1.1 (avg. 1.09) with the fraction rounded up for a roughly 9% chance to double the item.
Every scroll augment will result in a stat multiplier of 1.1^level and +10% loot count.
|Augment +||Amount of
|Mob Stat Multiplier||Loot Multiplier|
(Single Drop Multi)
To know the HP of a mob during an augmented scroll challenge, take the base HP × difficulty multiplier
You can find the elite encounter leaderboard here.
Release - 4 April 2021
Increased difficulty, adding permanent TH to zone - 21 April 2021
Small Rat • Chicken • Cow • Goblin • Imp • Greater Imp • Guard • Black Knight • Deadly Red Spider • Lesser Demon • Corrupted Tree • Infected Naga • Bone Giant • Fire Giant • Moss Giant • Ice Giant • Chaos Giant • Chaotic Abomination
Elite Chicken • Elite Goblin • Elite Black Knight • Elite Lesser Demon • Elite Greater Demon • Elite Spriggan • Elite Swordfish • Elite Ascended Elite Infected Naga • Elite Bone Giant • Elite Fire Giant • Elite Moss Giant • Elite Ice Giant • Elite Chaos Giant